Mention Out Of Books Green: The Beginning and the End (The Circle #0)

Title:Green: The Beginning and the End (The Circle #0)
Author:Ted Dekker
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 392 pages
Published:September 1st 2009 by Thomas Nelson Publishers (first published 2009)
Categories:Fantasy. Christian Fiction. Fiction. Christian
Download Books For Green: The Beginning and the End (The Circle #0) Free
Green: The Beginning and the End (The Circle #0) Hardcover | Pages: 392 pages
Rating: 4.04 | 20949 Users | 692 Reviews

Rendition Toward Books Green: The Beginning and the End (The Circle #0)

AS FORETOLD BY ANCIENT PROPHETS, an apocalypse destroyed Earth during the twenty-first century. But two thousand years later Elyon set upon the earth a new Adam. This time, however, He gave humanity an advantage. What was once unseen became seen. It was good and it was called..."Green." But the evil Teeleh bided his time in a Black Forest. Then, when least expected, a twenty-four year old named Thomas Hunter fell asleep in our world and woke up in that future Black Forest. A gateway was opened for Teeleh to ravage the land. Devastated by the ruin, Thomas Hunter and his Circle swore to fight the dark scourge until their dying breath. But now The Circle has lost hope. Samuel, Thomas Hunter's cherished son, has turned his back on his father. He gathers the dark forces to wage a final war. Thomas is crushed and desperately seeks a way back to our reality to find the one elusive hope that could save them all. Enter an apocalyptic story like none you have read. A story with links to our own history so shocking that you will forget you are in another world at all. Welcome to "GREEN." Book Zero. FOUR NOVELS. TWO WORLDS. ONE STORY.

List Books During Green: The Beginning and the End (The Circle #0)

Original Title: Green
ISBN: 1595542884 (ISBN13: 9781595542885)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Circle #0, Books of History Chronicles
Characters: Billy Rediger, Thomas Hunter
Literary Awards: INSPY for Speculative Fiction (2010)


Rating Out Of Books Green: The Beginning and the End (The Circle #0)
Ratings: 4.04 From 20949 Users | 692 Reviews

Appraise Out Of Books Green: The Beginning and the End (The Circle #0)
If you read the Circle Trilogy and want to read this book to complete the series, DON'T.If you want to read the Circle Trilogy, SKIP THIS BOOK and just read Black, Red, and White.I really loved the Circle Trilogy. Each book contained a beautiful picture about a truth about God and displayed it in an understandable and believable way. It had beautiful worlds and beautiful themes of redemption. I found myself caring for each of the characters. The world shifting technique for story telling worked

Green can be rather confusing to a new reader in the beginning, especially if you have no knowledge of this series. For me I had no idea what was going on during my time reading the book. Plotlines felt very empty, I know he wrote at the beginning of the book that you can start with Green, but trust me this book doesnt feel like the beginning of book series, but more like the second or third book. I was very lost and was wondering if this book was going to get any better. I was alright for the

I want my time back Dekker; Green is clumsy, defective, and cheap. I read the circle trilogy and enjoyed it, I was not in love or felt as though this series was magnificent, but it entertained me. However, this last book, the 4th book of the trilogy, did not belong, but I think you could figure that out by its nature of being the fourth book in a "trilogy." Tedd can count as well as he can write I guess. Thin, undeveloped characters exist in a half-baked world. You are a better person without

My mind was blown! Ted Dekker takes one last journey into Thomas Hunter's world and truly does bring it round full circle. The story and overarching narrative is written well and very engaging. Even though this book could be first or last, I believe last is the best place for it. Knowing Thomas and his world before this book makes this story all the more important and I was more invested. The only downside was the book should have ended a few paragraphs earlier but I am no writer.

"You never know how much you love someone until they're gone," Kara said. "When you left us, I thought I would die. I understand how you feel.""They are my life Kara...and Chelise..." he felt his eyes tear up. "I'm telling you, she is my breath. A constant reminder that Elyon longs for me, the way I long for her. Without her I would dry up, like an uprooted Catalina cactus." He spoke the words in a rush, feeding on his need to say what was eating him alive, "She's water to me. My gift from the

This book was the worst in the series, by far. I enjoyed the other three immensely, and this one just didn't cut it for me. I get the premise, it's the circle trilogy and the author was trying to wrap up the series. It's an interesting idea, but I don't think it was carried out very well. I think this book was unnecessary, and the ending was just annoying to me. Again, it's an interesting idea, but it mostly just made me frustrated and I feel like nothing was really accomplished. It's like one

Recently I read Green by Ted Dekker. It's called book Zero. According to Dekker you can read this final book in the Circle trilogy. Which is ironic as this is the fourth book and there are some other books that are connected to these books as well. Confusion aside, Dekker is an amazing storyteller. Quite possibly my favorite author in this fantasy genre. I recommend his books, although some of them can be a bit dark, this one included.It is good to recall all the familiar characters from the