Details Books In Favor Of Falling into You (Falling #1)

Original Title: Falling Into You ISBN13 2940016356938
Edition Language: English
Series: Falling #1
Characters: Nell Hawthorne, Colton Calloway, Kyle Calloway
Download Falling into You (Falling #1) Books Online
Falling into You (Falling #1) Nook | Pages: 240 pages
Rating: 4.04 | 51596 Users | 4381 Reviews

Particularize Out Of Books Falling into You (Falling #1)

Title:Falling into You (Falling #1)
Author:Jasinda Wilder
Book Format:Nook
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 240 pages
Published:March 14th 2013 by Jasinda Wilder
Categories:Romance. New Adult. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance

Narrative In Pursuance Of Books Falling into You (Falling #1)

I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first. Kyle was my first one true love, my first in every way. Then, one stormy August night, he died, and the person I was died with him. Colton didn't teach me how to live. He didn't heal the pain. He didn't make it okay. He taught me how to hurt, how to not be okay, and, eventually, how to let go.

Rating Out Of Books Falling into You (Falling #1)
Ratings: 4.04 From 51596 Users | 4381 Reviews

Commentary Out Of Books Falling into You (Falling #1)
I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first. This is a tough book to read. Beautiful, nevertheless...Nell and Kyle are best friends. Then, they fall in love with each other when they are 16. First true love. First everything I know were young. And I know most people would say were just kids, or to young too know what love is. But screw that. Ive known you my whole entire life. We have shared everything together. Every important thing in

Damn I love this author. Jasinda Wilders writing can draw out every deep-seated emotion and feeling I ever knew existed within me and make it all so painfully beautiful as well as thrilling.This story starts out with childhood best friends to lovers; Kyle and Nell and their story is so sweet and tragically cut short.Nell deals with her guilt and sadness in self-destructive ways and it is not until years later when Kyles older brother, Colton comes into her life, does she start to heal and

*Audiobook edition*I DNFed this audiobook at 86%, which was AMPLE time to make up my mind about it. I bought this book because one of my very few local friends that reads romance was raving about this book. I should have known better. I should have known from all of the dozens of gif-y reviews that this book wouldn't be very good, but this was still a let down. Falling into You was like a checklist for everything annoying about romance. The beginning was very YA, and very irritating. First of

BOOK TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAXSOi...Falling Into You will turn you into a sobbing, makeup-less insomniacwith unkempt eyebrows, and snot.We are told from the start that Kyle dies (Stop yelling at me, its in the synopsis). No alluding, no inference; its black and whitehe dies. No beating around the bush; the bush gets its ass kicked! Youre sad before you even open the book. Then you actually get to know the characters. You fall in love with the characters. Let the free fall

3 1/2 to 4 stars This story was good and I enjoyed itover-the-top angst and allbut my expectations were set a little too high due to all the hype. Happens.

5 heart and Soul Wrenching StarsThis book BROKE ME!!I haven't cried whilst reading a book in a long long time... This book had me sobbing at work! Mascara running Sobbing!This was the most beautifully written book. A very emotional read, a book that will GUTT you but stay with you for a very long time... Nell Hawthorne had a best friend name kyle Calloway.. Childhood. Friends turned into first loves... Great love.. Love that binds you together till the end...Until the end is TOO SOON...One

So. This is NA smut. Not YA smut (which might be illegal? I don't know), not mommy smut. NA smut. I had thought it was going to be a New Adult story with some steamy scenes, but alas, this book consists of a slew of hastily written, badly paced plot devices weaved awkwardly between sex scenes. The strangest thing is that, even though the sex scenes were (I thought) fairly well-written, they seemed rushed, too. Was the entire thing rushed? Well, we're talking about four or five years and numerous