Particularize Books In Favor Of Les Misérables

ISBN: 0449300021 (ISBN13: 9780449300022)
Edition Language: English
Download Les Misérables  Free Books Full Version
Les Misérables Paperback | Pages: 400 pages
Rating: 4.31 | 18317 Users | 1640 Reviews

Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books Les Misérables

Sensational, dramatic, packed with rich excitement and filled with the sweep and violence of human passions, LES MISERABLES is not only superb adventure but a powerful social document. The story of how the convict Jean-Valjean struggled to escape his past and reaffirm his humanity, in a world brutalized by poverty and ignorance, became the gospel of the poor and the oppressed.

Be Specific About Based On Books Les Misérables

Title:Les Misérables
Author:Victor Hugo
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Abridged
Pages:Pages: 400 pages
Published:December 12th 1982 by Ballantine Books (first published 1862)
Categories:Classics. Fiction. Historical. Historical Fiction

Rating Based On Books Les Misérables
Ratings: 4.31 From 18317 Users | 1640 Reviews

Evaluate Based On Books Les Misérables
A huge, humongous reading marathon has come to an end. There are hardly enough words and sentences to clearly delineate my impressions. It is the book that can be defined with virtually every literary adjective from the word bank. The book made me cry, made me feel, made me happy, made me euphoric, ecstatic, made me mad, and befuddled me on a number of occasions. This mammoth book is a political, religious, and social stand, historical fiction, a compendium of lectures, Greek tragedy, Hugo's

I was in awe by the time I finished this book. My emotions were literally all over the place. Les Misérables makes Shakespeare's tragedies look like birthday parties.I loved everything about this book. Absolutely everything; the complexity of the plot, the conflicts, the suspense, the style of writing...I loved how all the characters were somehow connected. What I loved even more, was Victor Hugo's method of suspense. He'd present the scene ignorantly, without mentioning any of the characters'

I feel like this book was inspired by God to give us a glimpse of what humans are capable of. It is powerful illustration after powerful illustration of the contrast between light and darkness. Jean Valjean's commitment to living according to his conscience is so far amplified beyond my own, I found myself mentally screaming at him to reveal himself to Marius as his savior. Come on!! Enough is enough! The message is so beautiful and the pages are filled with memorable gems. I love the "Count of

Les Miserables deserves all the praise that has been heaped on it over the centuries. It really was a thing of beauty. To me, this book explored what it means to love in all its different forms. Highly recommend.

That was beautiful... There's so much to the story that makes it a great work of literature. And i absolutely loved all about it. And as i mentioned before, I have been wanting to read this all my life, and now i regret not reading it sooner. The instant i finished the book I just anted to start it all over again.

I DID IT. I FINALLY CONQUERED LES MIS! And oh my god was it a whirlwind of emotions. And way more depressing than the movie (but I think it's unfair to compare this to the movie and vice versa since they're both good in their own ways).~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This version is a lot smaller than what I was expecting which is good since I have to read this within a month. One day Ill read the full version, but for right now, Ill stick to this.

Since I read the arabic version of the book, I have to say it wasn't very appealing. Despite the fact that Les Misrables contained some of the best literary elements, symbols, and societal conflicts, it contained the "repetition" element. As a 21st century human, I find redundant story lines to be extremely boring since Disney bored the hell out of us with it's born poor, and ended up the richest man in town stories.