Details Books To Too Good to Be True

Original Title: Too Good To Be True
ISBN: 0373773552 (ISBN13: 9780373773558)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Grace Emerson, Callahan O'Shea
Setting: Peterston, Connecticut(United States)
Literary Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America for Best Contemporary Single Title Romance (2010)
Download Books Too Good to Be True  For Free Online
Too Good to Be True Paperback | Pages: 384 pages
Rating: 3.89 | 18768 Users | 1249 Reviews

Itemize Regarding Books Too Good to Be True

Title:Too Good to Be True
Author:Kristan Higgins
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 384 pages
Published:January 27th 2009 by HQN
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary. Fiction

Interpretation Supposing Books Too Good to Be True

When Grace Emerson's ex-fiancé starts dating her younger sister, extreme measures are called for. To keep everyone from obsessing about her love life, Grace announces that she's seeing someone. Someone wonderful. Someone handsome. Someone completely made up. Who is this Mr. Right? Someone...exactly unlike her renegade neighbor, Callahan O'Shea. Well, someone with his looks, maybe. His hot body. His knife-sharp sense of humor. His smarts and big heart. Whoa. No. Callahan O'Shea is not her perfect man! Not with his unsavory past. So why does Mr. Wrong feel so...right?

Rating Regarding Books Too Good to Be True
Ratings: 3.89 From 18768 Users | 1249 Reviews

Judge Regarding Books Too Good to Be True
4 "God's Nightgown! It's another fake boyfriend!!" stars.Best bit: It's a toss up between Higgins' sarcastic humour, heartfelt storylines, and the heroine (Grace). It's not often that I like the heroine more than I do the hero but I really felt a tremendous connection with the adorable civil war buff. Perhaps it's because I share her love for Gone with the Wind (I often refer to Rhett Butler as my most favourite hero of all time...and while James Fraser comes awfully close, in truth, there is

3.5 starsSo, here is the thing... I like cats. In case my name hadn't clued you in, yes, I'm a cat person. When I go to other people's houses, I either glare at their dogs or run from them. Even the ones I like, I would never have. Dogs are smelly, drool and require more attention than what I'm willing to give to anything alive.And seriously, some dogs are cute. But cats? Way cuter!Kristan Higgins is a dog person. I knew this going in. This is not the first KH book I read. Plus, every single one

Grace Emerson is a history teacher at a stuffy prep school, devoted sister and daughter, and a Civil War buff (who participates in re-enacting the battles), but she also has a small problem: she invents imaginary boyfriends in time of crisis. For instance, in middle school she wanted to be accepted by the cool kids, so she invented an older, much cooler boyfriend who attended a different school. Worked like a charm. The same thing worked for her in high school when she invented a beautiful,

I was really disappointed with this one. Grace was one of the biggest push overs ever! I'm all about being there for your family but this girl took it too far.She was engaged to Andrew who 3 weeks or maybe 5 weeks before the wedding calls it quits (due to being in love with her younger sister).She is heart broken over it, but hooks them up, it hurts her to see them together yet she goes to each event she is invited to.Her grandmother calls her nasty names yet she visits her 3x a week.

Ok, I admit it. I'm just a sappy romantic at heart. How I love these books!

The writing was good but the plot was not very... believable?, interesting?, appealing?And the characters... well.. I liked the dog!I loved Cal until the lying thing, then he went bersek and made a huge deal about someting so stupid!, the whole scene didn't make sense to me.Grace... ugh! I just feel soooo sorry for Grace, she's so busy worrying about what other people think of her that she forgets about living and ejoying life. But forget about that, my main problem with Grace is the fact that

I absolutely loved it! This is the first book I've read by this author but I'm positive it won't be my last. Between Grace, her grandma Meme, and her sister Margs, you'll be laughing out loud from page one. All the characters are well developed and it makes you feel like you're apart of it too. Callahan. What can I say. The almost perfect man, he's looking for the same things she's looking for. There's only one slight imperfection, at least in the eyes of her family. The only thing I didn't like