Particularize Containing Books Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)

Title:Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)
Author:Nalini Singh
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 360 pages
Published:June 4th 2013 by Berkley Sensation
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Urban Fantasy. Shapeshifters
Download Books Online Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)
Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12) Hardcover | Pages: 360 pages
Rating: 4.5 | 20722 Users | 1921 Reviews

Narrative Supposing Books Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)

Step into New York Times bestseller Nalini Singh’s explosive and shockingly passionate Psy-Changeling world… A dangerous, volatile rebel, hands stained bloodred. A woman whose very existence has been erased. A love story so dark, it may shatter the world itself. A deadly price that must be paid. The day of reckoning is here. From “the alpha author of paranormal romance” (Booklist) comes the most highly anticipated novel of her career—one that blurs the line between madness and genius, between subjugation and liberation, between the living and the dead.

Identify Books During Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)

Original Title: Heart of Obsidian
ISBN: 0425263991 (ISBN13: 9780425263990)
Edition Language: English
Series: Psy-Changeling #12
Characters: Sahara Kyriakus, Kaleb Krycheck
Literary Awards: All About Romance (AAR) Annual Reader Poll for Best Paranormal Romance AND Most Tortured Hero (2014), RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Paranormal Romance (2014), DABWAHA Romance Tournament for Best Paranormal/Science Fiction/Fantasy Romance (2014)


Rating Containing Books Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)
Ratings: 4.5 From 20722 Users | 1921 Reviews

Column Containing Books Heart of Obsidian (Psy-Changeling #12)
Kaleb Krychek and Sahara Nightstar. Me: *finds the most psychotic, handsome and evil asshole in the series.*Me: you are my new book boyfriend and I will love you until the ends of the earth.Source: Facebook, Author: UnknownKaleb Krychek is psychotic, handsome and evil. And this book did everything to emphasise this fact:1. PSYCHOPATH Either she had never before met him and she was going mad, or their previous meeting had been so horrific, her mind protected her from it even now . . . kept her



6th read: 23-24 March 2020It's in a league of it's own. I can't stress enough how extraordinary this book is. 5th read: 15-17 May 2017This book is solid gold!4th read: 20th-23rd November 2014Buddy read with Sarah and AngeSahara's B-day charms from Kaleb PS: I've updated the Pintrest board :D3rd read: 8th November 2014This book... and 2nd read: 1st-2nd January 2014Amazing book! Best book to start the year with :)1st Read: 3rd-4th June 2013People who don't give this 5* or more, haven't read

*WARNING: HERO's NAME AHEAD*5 The Price Of Silence Stars"We stand at a crossroads. The decisions we make will either save us, or end us."The time has come for the Psy to make a stand. The Silence that they inflicted upon themselves, to leash their minds has crippled them. They will have to break these restraints, face the vastness of their powers and abilities and step into a world that will keep moving without them.Silence though, is double edged sword and while muting their souls it is also

Move over Kiss of Snow. As much as I loved that book, Heart of Obsidian is even better. Easily and completely my new favorite in the Psy-Changeling series. I'm going to try very hard not to spoil the story beyond a basic set-up, but I am going to mention the hero and heroine by name, so beware.Kaleb Krychek has been this powerful enigma ever since the series began. He is cold and calculating. But there is a fire under that ice that is positively molten. He has led a life shaped by cruelty at the

It had been over 365 days since I read a new full-length Psy-Changeling novel and I did my best to refrain from impatient whining. As a reward for my uncharacteristic, albeit reluctant, acceptance of delayed gratification, the Book Gods saw fit to grant me a boon. Enough about me, though, as I know you want to know about the book, so let's move on to the pretty-much-spoiler-free-because-it's-all-my-reactions review. Heart of Obsidian reminds me of those long, quiet, hours that mark off time

I loved Heart of obsidian. My God but I loved Kaleb and Sahara. As individuals and as a couple they were just freakin awesome. Their love was beautiful and touching. And can I just say I wish Nalini Singh would have had Enrique Santano die a worst death then what he got. He needed to suffer more lots more!! Not only did Kaleb and Sahara's love get me in the feels but the plot was kicking ass too. I got my answer about the Ghost.... I was so right that is all I'm gonna say so there is no spoilers