Download All My Friends are Superheroes  Free Books Full Version
All My Friends are Superheroes Paperback | Pages: 120 pages
Rating: 3.82 | 10578 Users | 1314 Reviews

List Epithetical Books All My Friends are Superheroes

Title:All My Friends are Superheroes
Author:Andrew Kaufman
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 120 pages
Published:October 20th 2003 by Coach House Press (first published October 19th 2003)
Categories:Fiction. Fantasy. Humor. Magical Realism. Romance. Cultural. Canada. Adult

Narrative Supposing Books All My Friends are Superheroes

All Tom's friends really are superheroes. There's the Ear, the Spooner, the Impossible Man. Tom even married a superhero, the Perfectionist. But at their wedding, the Perfectionist was hypnotized (by ex-boyfriend Hypno, of course) to believe that Tom is invisible. Nothing he does can make her see him. Six months later, she's sure that Tom has abandoned her. So she's moving to Vancouver. She'll use her superpower to make Vancouver perfect and leave all the heartbreak in Toronto. With no idea Tom's beside her, she boards an airplane in Toronto. Tom has until the wheels touch the ground in Vancouver to convince her he's visible, or he loses her forever.

Be Specific About Books To All My Friends are Superheroes

Original Title: All My Friends Are Superheroes
ISBN: 1552451305 (ISBN13: 9781552451304)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Tom, The Perfectionist

Rating Epithetical Books All My Friends are Superheroes
Ratings: 3.82 From 10578 Users | 1314 Reviews

Weigh Up Epithetical Books All My Friends are Superheroes
Not sure where to start. Well, let's start from the cover: "Buy it, borrow it, steal it but just make sure you read it". Dear Mr. Scott Pack (whoever you are), if I ended up in jail for stealing this book I would be really, REALLY pissed off. I think the author wanted to be all deep and profound, trying to convey a message camouflaged under a weird story (is there a story? I just saw a collection of episodes and descriptions). Well, if there was a message, I thought it was VERY, VERY well

So one of my wife's friends recommended this book to me because she knows I love to read and we both read The Martian, so now, apparently we are book buddies. She likes anything Chick-Lit or Rom-Commie, (people who know me, know those are not my preferred genres), so I had more than a smidge of apprehension about actually reading this one. Honestly, I was intrigued by the cover and liked the title, so decided to give it a shot. Glad I did. It was really a very good story and after an initial "Uh



This is my second book by Kaufman in the past three days. To say Im bingeing on this guy is an understatement. Rarely do I do this. I can count the amount of authors on three fingers that had me want to read their whole back catalogue consecutively, and Kaufman is without exception one of those authors. All My Friends Are Superheroes is perfect in its eccentricity. It tells the story of Tom, and his wife, The Perfectionist. The Perfectionist cant see Tom. He is invisible to her, and has been

I read this in a few hours on a train trip and thoroughly enjoyed it. The whimsy, the humour, the constant metaphor! I was a little unsure what I was walking into, but that ended up being fun. It's a story about a woman who has been hypnotized into thinking that her husband is invisible the night of their wedding. After a few months of not seeing her husband she gets on a plane to abandon the relationship, but she doesn't know that he has been beside her this entire time and has this last plane

I absolutely loved the ideas in this book. The superheroes and their powers were fantastic and I loved how unique and strange they all were. I liked what the powers represented and I thought there were some lovely messages in here. The story is short and sweet and full of wonderfully strange moments which makes it definitely worth the read. Something about it didn't quite grab me the way it seems to have got to others, though. I really can't place my finger on what it is. Part of me thinks that

3 ½ stars. It'll make you smile. The perfect mental gargle after a few heavy novels, creative and just plain fun. Fantasy with a judicious touch of magical realism, everyone in it's a superhero (except for the main character) but theyre subtle about it, we're not talking a bunch of flamboyant cape wearers. Instead each persons strongest characteristic is what defines their super-power, bet youll find yourself wondering what yours would be... It can be silly, so prepare for a few eye rolling