Particularize Books Toward The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia (Publication Order) #1–7)

Original Title: The Chronicles of Narnia
Edition Language: English
Series: The Chronicles of Narnia (Publication Order) #1–7, The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronological Order) #1–7
Characters: Polly, Aslan, Lucy Pevensie, Edmund Pevensie, Eustace Scrubb, Prince Caspian, Jill Pole, Prince Rilian, Puddleglum, Trumpkin, Jewel, Aravis, Mr. Tumnus, Puzzle, King Tirian, Digory Kirke, Peter Pevensie, Susan Pevensie, Reepicheep, Jadis, Bacchus (god), Mr. & Mrs. Beaver, Andrew Kirke, Shasta, Silenus, Nikabrik, King Miraz, Dr. Cornelius, Trufflehunter, Shift
Setting: London, England
Books Download The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia (Publication Order) #1–7) Free Online
The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia (Publication Order) #1–7) Paperback | Pages: 767 pages
Rating: 4.26 | 485966 Users | 9937 Reviews

Narrative In Favor Of Books The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia (Publication Order) #1–7)

Journeys to the end of the world, fantastic creatures, and epic battles between good and evil—what more could any reader ask for in one book? The book that has it all is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, written in 1949 by Clive Staples Lewis. But Lewis did not stop there. Six more books followed, and together they became known as The Chronicles of Narnia. For the past fifty years, The Chronicles of Narnia have transcended the fantasy genre to become part of the canon of classic literature. Each of the seven books is a masterpiece, drawing the reader into a land where magic meets reality, and the result is a fictional world whose scope has fascinated generations. This edition presents all seven books—unabridged—in one impressive volume. The books are presented here in chronlogical order, each chapter graced with an illustration by the original artist, Pauline Baynes. Deceptively simple and direct, The Chronicles of Narnia continue to captivate fans with adventures, characters, and truths that speak to readers of all ages, even fifty years after they were first published.

List Regarding Books The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia (Publication Order) #1–7)

Title:The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia (Publication Order) #1–7)
Author:C.S. Lewis
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Reissue Edition
Pages:Pages: 767 pages
Published:September 16th 2002 by HarperCollins (first published 1949)
Categories:Novels

Rating Regarding Books The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia (Publication Order) #1–7)
Ratings: 4.26 From 485966 Users | 9937 Reviews

Write Up Regarding Books The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia (Publication Order) #1–7)
I've been holding off on reviewing this series because there's so much that can be said, and maybe so little that needs to be. Even a month after completing it, I haven't been able to mold my thoughts into anything that might constitute a cohesive review. In lieu of that--a cohesive review--I'll settle on some scattered notes and observations; I'll deal with some of its parts in order to get at the whole.First, a bit of autobiography. When I was a child, exploring the antiques-laden and somehow

I can't even begin to count how many times I've read "The Chronicles of Narnia." The truly amazing thing about these books is that each time you read them, they magically become more complex, more meaningful and more beautiful. I first read "The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" when I was about seven or eight years old and I did not get it at all. Sure, I followed the story, but the deeper meaning was completely lost on me. Someone later told me that it was a Christian story and when I read the

Back in the early 70s, I encountered this wonderful series through the first of the books to be written, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. (Below, I quote most of my review of that book, insofar as it applies to the whole series). I subsequently discovered the whole series, and in the 90s read it to my wife, who loved it as much as I do. We didn't read it in this omnibus edition, but as individual books; and for a long time, I intended to eventually review each book separately. But since

I have loved these books my whole life. They are frequently misread, I think, by people who insist that everything in Narnia has to "equal" something in our world (Aslan=Jesus, Calormens=Muslims, Tash=Satan, etc.) While Lewis is clearly writing about God, as I read it, he is imagining how the Christian God might reveal himself in another world rather than allegorizing our own. Aslan is not "Jesus," but rather the earthly aspect of God as he reveals himself in Narnia. The Calormens are not

The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia #1-7), C.S. LewisThe Chronicles of Narnia is a series of seven fantasy novels by C. S. Lewis. It is considered a classic of children's literature and is the author's best-known work, having sold over 100 million copies in 47 languages. Written by Lewis, illustrated by Pauline Baynes, and originally published in London between 1950 and 1956, The Chronicles of Narnia has been adapted several times, complete or in part, for radio, television, the

I discovered The Chronicles of Narnia when I was six years old halfway through my first year of school. I had discovered the joys of our school library and I still remember the day and the exact shelf where I found The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. It was the lowest shelf, the one that rested on the ground and I had to crouch down to wiggle the book out from amongst its peers. By the time I'd finished first grade I'd read them all and searched high and low for any book series that could be

I love Narnia! Of course it's not perfect, but they are such wonderful stories, paving the way for so many other fantasy worlds that followed. Sure they've got the allegorical Christian background, and some of Lewis' wording and phrases wouldn't pass as politically correct now. But if you can look past these small details, Narnia is a truly magical place, the stories iconic, I will never forget them. The Magicians Nephew"By gum," said Digory, "don't I just wish I was big enough to punch your